Details of the personal equipment necessary for the upcoming expedition can be found in the Expedition Kit List and on the DofE website.
Information about the expedition can be found in the bronze parents Information Sheet and the bronze combined Expedition Consent Form 2019 or come along to the Parents information evening on the 23rd May
Videos on how to use the EdofE can be found on the DofE channel: https://www.youtube.com/user/theDofEUK
Enrollment is now closed but if you need any advice, please contact westhillDoE@aol.co.uk to discuss options.
- Bronze - Parents Expedition Information Evening May 23, 2019
- Bronze - Drop in as agreed with leader Expedition Route cards May 30, 2019
- Bronze - Expedition Briefing June 13, 2019 Final briefing and kit collection (deposit £25) for Practice Expedition
- Bronze - Practice Expedition in Rothiemurchus June 15, 2019 – June 16, 2019 Practice Expedition in Rothiemurchus area (parents – please share lifts)
- Bronze - Kit Return June 20, 2019 Kit return deposit return: kit must be clean, dry and complete debrief from Practice Expedition; eDofE.org and sectional review
Westhill Open Award Group is open to all DofE participants in the local area. If you have started the award and require support to complete, please feel free to contact us.
Westhill Open Award Group
c/o Westhill Community Centre